Cookies Policy of Inayatiyya Healing International
- Cookie files (“cookies”) are IT data stored in Users’ devices and intended for using websites. They are text files that contain the name of the website they come from, duration of storage on the end device and a unique number.
- Our Service does not collect automatically any information other than that contained in cookie files.
- Cookie files are transferred to the User’s device and accessed by the Service Operator: Sufi Healing Order International, with its registered office in Sunninghill, Banchory, AB31 5TR. Scotland. Email: email@example.com.
- Cookies are used to simplify the use of the Service. The Operator uses them to:
- maintain the User's session (after logging in), which frees the User from the necessity to retype login and password on every website subpage;
- adjust the Service content to the User’s preferences and to optimise the use of websites. In particular, these files allow us to recognise the User’s device and display the website according to their individual needs;
- create anonymous statistics that help to understand how Users use websites, which helps to improve their structure and content.
- Two basic types of cookies are used by the Service: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or closing the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are files stored on the User's end device for the time determined in the cookie file settings, or until they are removed by the User.
- The following types of cookies are used by the Service:
- necessary cookies, that enable using services offered by the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for the Website services that require authentication;
- security cookies, used e.g. to identify fraud in certification for the Service-related purposes;
- performance cookies that enable collecting information about the way the Service's websites are used;
- functional cookies that allow to store the settings selected by the User, and to personalise the User's interface, e.g. the language or region of origin, font size, appearance of the Website etc.
- To ensure the safety of the data we collect, we developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent data sharing with unauthorised individuals. We make sure they are followed with and we regularly verify their compliance with applicable laws: the act on personal data protection, act on the provisions of electronic services and other executive and Union laws.
- Standard Internet browsing software allows saving cookies on the website User's end device by default. These settings may be changed by the User to block the automatic processing of cookies by the Internet browser or to inform each time about their transfer to the User's device.
- Users can change the cookies settings at any time. Detailed information about the options and methods of handling cookies are available in the software (Internet browser) settings.
- The Service Operator informs that changes in the User’s Internet browser settings may disturb proper functioning of websites.